Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Its My Mind
Google
click here for website submission service
free website submission

« Home | How many of u girls are aware of wats goin around ... »


The Thing Above Us........!!!!!!!

Many Of us would have contemplated lot on the issue what rules our mind......GOd or our own self.
I too came across the situation where my mind failed .....How the resurrection took place is an incident not a story...SO lets start ..............

11 th standard<------- This was the time when the scenario of my whole life saw a gr8 twist from the usual stuff.I was referred to as Gud boy of the class not engaging freely with everyone...not even using any of the abusive words.I was damn god fearing,stage fearing and thought disobeying teachers word as crime
.
But i Had a dark part of my life which always worried me a lot...But yet i was not in a position to come out from that.......I thought of becoming a doctor but the so called dark side
f my life slowlyy obsessed me from properly concentrating and i was drifted away in darkness

12th Standard<------ Worst part of my life stood at my 12th.I was often touched by the hands of failure.....air of depression surrounded me...I thought i was lost in this world and there was no chance of survival for me....U could wonder wat that darks side may be....plz brush it aside and continue reading this......The whole 12th life seem to be a night mare for me.The pitiable issue is i never had a chance to share whats makin my life hell to anyone. Actually it was later i came to know not only me many of the youths are getting distracted and depressed by the way this environment works.....Thank God it had a cure THE ULTIMATE CURE: Every Thought which we people are experiencing be it a positive or negative one ,it exists, we just receive it, like an antenna our brain picks it up.These thoughts which our brain picks are regulated by various factors which has scientific and spiritual reasonings.Now what i had was a more common one which almost 90 % of present day youths have so there is nothin different in it...The Cure was the 6 days course which i attended in a village called varadhaiyapalem in andhra ,It is not sort of personality development course etc etc....This was the most wonderful part of my life .Man cannot come out of his brain which s a mere chatter box.Fighting with mind is like shooting a water pistol against a huge Tsunami wave...u never could win...Many of us would have experienced, when we voluntarily choose to remain silent when u do yoga u cant.....In this 6 day course my perspective of life completely changed.We cant teach people and change their brain pattern..So apart from teaching They give dheekshas..which s a sort of energy transference. Actually the course which i attended has a spiritual Back up.But truly the The people
who took course didn't push us into any of religious sentiments or something like that ....To the fact...many Muslims ,Christians also attend this course with us and now 1000's of youth are attending that course from various places including all the foreign countries.And everyone who attends the course are getting benefited.

There are many miracles that happened in my life...if i list everything here it would be a history book and not a blog page..so i have attached a video of Dr.Christian Opitz he is a famous neuro Phycsist from Germany.Once seeing an article in which sri Bhagavan said he could change the brain patterns....surprised by that he came and attended 21 days process for foriegners.Actually he tested the neurons in his brain bfore attending the process and after attending he was damn surprised to see his brain patterns.


So i also give here a scientific evidence, also it is up to u to personally decide whether to attend such a course and get dramatic changes or live with all fears and depressions.Ultimately my kinda perception of this world and also how so far the worl accepted me has changed...Drink the nectar of happiness by attending it .It is my humble request
------------------>With Luv





Labels:

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com