Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Its My Mind
Google
click here for website submission service
free website submission

« Home | THE NEW "MONEY ME" AVATAR!!!!!!The loss of 200... » | The Thing Above Us........!!!!!!!Many Of us would ... » | How many of u girls are aware of wats goin around ... »

Am crazy about Internet!!!! :-):-):-)

I still remember the first day when my cousin introduced me to WORLD WIDE WEB....First thing which i did was creating a yahoo mail ID ,this was way back in 2000.... still tat scenario remains in my mind as fresh as it jst hapnd yesterday.I was proud tat i had a mail ID though there was no soul to send me a single mail ;-) Later by 2002 i owned a computer on my own and the system was powered with Dial up connection.I said it transformed my life na...did anyone ask me how??? yep here s the answer......"TO STAND OUT UNIQUE FROM OTHERS U MUST KNOW SOMETHING WHICH OTHERS DONT KNOW".....i stood out ,i used to be very week in General knowledge,but with computers i was lured by its fantasy came close to it never mastered but had a romantic relationship with it....This ultimately made me unique....
By late internet became a household name....now everyone knows where my secret lies in...so im no longer unique...but ppls perception abt me never changed since then...."i still remained a tech savvy person" but never i was...i just lvd computers tat s it.
All through these years i've loved few sites i've lived in few sites, so here goes the list which made me rich not jst by money bt by ppl n knowledge

www.howstuffworks.com -----> All the basic facts and know-hows abt technology can be masterd with this gadget in pocket but blow me down it s sooooooo big tat it wont fit in to ursss...

www.blueportal.org ---------->books....boooks and more e-books for free especially technology Go out and grab one.



www.demonoid.com---------->The one which gave me a break from technology and led me into the world of entertainment.Blow me down u get hell lot of movies here.Much to say abt this site....Its packed with all kindaa softwares tooo....

www.dictionary.com---------->i knew i would never remember all those clumsy english words Iam the god of words when iam in net....any word u say i can understand....so this is my secret behind my correct responses to all those english freak out there tryin to overpower me.....keep dreamin buddies...never u could ,atleast when iam powered with My BROAAAAAAD BAND

www.orkut.com-------------->everyone knew it as fun filled social networkin site...apart from that it has a great deal of knowledge dumped .Want to know where...check out few of the most mind blowin communities and geeks who post out there.....u will become a geek too.

www.google.com------------->I can never forget google ,it has quenched my thirst many million times.......long live Larry page and Sergey Brin.


www.yahoo.com------------->Bit sentimental :0) this was the first site i dropped in..Thought this was the called internet hehehehe.... :=)


Though we visit many sites ,browse thru,accidentally fall into....there are jst few sites tat change out our life...these are one such sites which has made a difference to ma life

this blog reminds me of my experiences too..
And hey look like one of my friend...***compliment***
:)
Chao
Asmara

thanx asmara...

Post a Comment

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com