Earn $$ with WidgetBucks! Its My Mind
Google
click here for website submission service
free website submission

« Home | ... » | THE NEW "MONEY ME" AVATAR!!!!!!The loss of 200... » | The Thing Above Us........!!!!!!!Many Of us would ... » | How many of u girls are aware of wats goin around ... »

Cryin or call it tryin to cry or may be laughin or call it tryin to laugh :'( :-)



Not even an hour passed since i lost my mobile to a swamp of water call it my fate...not even an year passed since i lost my new mob to sea.....December 31 2006 lost my dad's new mobile in sea.December 4 2007 almost lost my NOKIA N70 M mob to a marshy land....__ck damn, it was my bro's sw8 gift for my Bday...bloddy hell...iam not cryin ,am sort of worried wats gonna happen.I know my family they wont scold me,even if they there words wont be tat sharp ,will b very careful not to hurt me......I wonder wat am gonna do next....The most toughest part of this second s there s no one in ma house around me to scold or console me off.Bro has gone to office will b back only tomorrow.Dad,mom n granma just few minutes back started off to my native......

Wat damn hell happend??? is ur question na...

I jst wnt around n my mom's scooty to pick up an auto for them to leave off to tambaram railway station.That bloddy auto driver askd 100 rs ,i said to auto driver tat he demanded much.I was abt to call dad whether to agree to it or to look for someother auto...jst moved my scooty front...It was a damn ditch but was waterlogged ,immediately slipped my balance, fell on with my mob in hand..within a sec everythin was over.........after my fall that bloddy man mocked me....i gave a fierce look and askd wat? .....hehehe!! he was afraid of me...i never knew i had such gr8 powers.Got another auto.Mom ,dad n granma were worried abt my condition......i sent them off and went to Univercell mobile ,They askd me to go to nokia care centre..hell its closed now.

...anyways tears dint roll out of my eyes yet....Dunno whether it will ...!!!! its 7.46 Am....i dunno how am gonna wake up next day...my bro will b back .....fire me off with his pleasant words....


P.S : Only 70 rs for Auto but lost 16000 rs :'(:'(

hey man ! strange experience !

somewhat similar experience happened a 2 weeks ago... i admit..i cried i cried a lot... i lost my mobile.. i loved it soooo much.. it was always with me.. was like my third hand... :( anyway don worry... Fashion now is not having a mobile.. unaku theriyaadha?? cha...[ipidi solli manase thethiko] :D

@mohan :en solla mate u gt a new 73 la ithuvum pesuve innamum pesuve
@asmara :pona thadava mobile tholanjapaium athaye thaan sonen...ethana thadava thaan ore poiya solrathu :(

Post a Comment

WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com